- Date of birth: 10 years old in 2019
- Owned by: Wild Mountain Farms
- Color: Perlino and Chocolate (this means he is guaranteed to throw color with any mare - most commonly Palomino and Buckskin. Click here to learn more about color options with this stallion.)
- Gait: Very smooth gait, easy to find and natural
- Temperament: This boy harkens back to the stories about Old Tobe, the legendary foundation stallion of the Rocky Mountain Horse breed. He is friendly and gentle enough for kids to ride but interested and passionate enough to be great fun for an advanced rider as well.
- Pedigree: Out of the famous Choco Dock line, click here to see his full pedigree.
- Purchased From: Blue Moon Farm in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Why Breed to Miller?
Miller offers everything we love the Rocky Mountain Horse breed for: beauty, smooth gait, and temperament. He guarantees you a foal with color (click here to see what colors your mare could produce with him), and his striking build and strong neck are as good as it gets for conformation. His gait is natural and smooth, easy even for the inexperienced to ride. And our favorite thing about his is his temperament - even as a stallion in his prime, he is gentle and respectful enough of people to safely carry beginners on the trail. He is curious and loving and interested in everything we do and one of the best trail horses in the breed. This is exactly the kind of personality you want in your foal!!